KSP EXPERT REGISTRATION
The Ministry of Economy and Finance is contributing to the balanced development and sustainable growth of the international community by sharing the know-how
of economic and social policies that Korea has accumulated through the shared economic development project (KSP). Please join us in policy consulting and international
cooperation as we are operating a pool of experts to conduct the KSP with government, academia and private experts with diverse and in-depth expertise.
- Candidate CandidateKSP Experts who wish to participate in the program
- Period PeriodOpen registration
- Contact ContactKDI Center for International Development (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* The experts who are acknowledged to have equivalent qualifications below that are based on the standard of the expert stated in the KSP guideline can participate in the KSP policy consultation project as an investigator.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Assistant Professor in a 4-year university
- Deputy Head level of the department in government funded institutions or government invested institutions
- Senior Researcher level or at least 10 years of experience as an expert in the field
- Those acknowledge to have equivalent qualifications aforementioned